21 May Plumbing Apprentice
Will be directly responsible for assisting mechanics with vent, hot & cold water, waste-water, and underground piping including copper pipe soldering and brazing.
- Learn to read plans to perform necessary work
- Assist with layouts
- Maintain a complete set of tools of the trade
- Travel to multiple job locations as needed
- Responsible for company assets used on job site
- Hold a valid driver license
- Maintain all necessary trade licenses and safety certifications
- Perform all work safely and according to OSHA requirements and company policy
- Communicates professionally
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Vo-tech or trade school education in specified field preferred.
- Will train through company-provided four-year apprenticeship in specified field.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of tools and equipment needed to complete a job
- Knowledge of no-hub & PVC piping installation a plus.
- Familiarity with bathroom fixture installation a plus.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Spend long periods of time standing
- Ability to climb ladders to perform work
- Work in high elevations
- High-level of confidentiality for company projects and policy
- High-level of professional conduct both internally and externally with clients and vendors
- Periodic travel to multiple job locations
- May be subjected to inclement weather and hazardous working conditions