This full-charge position is directly responsible for commercial plumbing projects through to completion and delivering each project on time within budget. Must have complete knowledge of and be able to perform demolition and installation of vent, hot and cold water, waste-water, and underground piping systems. Oversees job site manpower and company assets assigned.
- The ability to read plans and execute the required work by performing layout, installing, and managing manpower, tools, materials, schedule, and scope of work.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Journeyman plumber/gas fitter license
- Minimum of 2+ years commercial plumbing installation experience as a plumber
- Experience with no-hub and PVC piping installation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Complete knowledge of hydronic piping including copper pipe, soldering and brazing, and screw/weld pipe fabrication.
- Able to weld/braze
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Spend long periods of time standing, kneeling, and squatting
- High-level of confidentiality for company projects and policy
- High-level of professional conduct both internally and externally with clients and vendors
- Ability to climb ladders to perform work
- Work in high elevations
- Periodic travel to multiple job locations.
- May be subjected to inclement weather and hazardous working conditions at job sites.